samedi 19 juillet 2014

Camel!

Hello! My last full day in New York... OMG kill me now... I feel so sad and Summertime Sadness is my favorite song again... 
 I want to create an article about my favorite places for a cupcake, for a burger etc in New York. I did it a few months ago, but I have many more to add on the list! Also, I can answer your questions about NYC if you have any. Make sure to post them on my Tumblr on Instagram (its_laurenep). 

Anyways, I did some shopping againnnn in New York yesterday and I found the shoes I had my eyes on for months, on sale!!!! I've always wanted to own a pair of camel shoes. I think it's so beautiful with a dark blue jean, the matching bag and a really cute top. I was so happy when they told me they still had my size (the last one!!) and that it was only $29 instead of $100. I love you America haha. From Levi's

Come back tomorrow to discover my airport outfit! 




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire